Hair Transplant Nepal
Hair transplantation is very safe surgery procedure to help people self-conscious about hair loss. Hair grafts are taken from denser growing areas. Such as the sides of the head and back of the scalp and meticulously placed into the bald or thinning area of the scalp. As live grafts are used, this procedure results in a more natural and lasting solution. Please check some of our satisfied and happy customer snaps below. They made their hair back again. Those all made possible using our Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method used in Nepal Plastic Surgery Hospital.
What Happens During Hair Transplant Surgery
hair transplant surgery generally take from 4-6 hour an
d are performed using local or twilight anesthesia on an out-patient basis. There is no scar. There is no stitches as we perform Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Method.
What Happens After Hair Transplant Surgery?
Patients are provided with the mild analgesics to retrieve any discomfort felt following the procedure. Complications are rare minor infections can occur around a newly transplanted hair follicle and responds easily to antibiotics. Patients may experience mild swelling to the forehead area for few days which will respond with cold sponging.
Patients Include For Hair Transplant:
- Men with male pattern baldness.
- Women with thinning hair – Female Pattern Thinning.
- patients with areas of scarring from injuries or hair loss after face-lift procedures.
- People who want to thicken or restore eyebrows, eyelashes and beards.
Other Cosmetic Surgery Procedures :
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Augmentation Mammoplasty
- Reduction Mammoplasty
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Botox Treatment For Wrinkle
- Scar Revision
- Mole, Wart & Tattoo Removal
- Laser Surgery
Please Check One of Our Video Transplant Video
Locate us on Google Map